Layout

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vietnamese Pork Ribs Recipe

If I haven't mentioned it before, I am Vietnamese and LOVE Asian food. My husband loves it too so I tend to cook a lot of Asian food most nights. One of my favorites is Vietnamese pork spareribs, it's easy to make and is delicious :-)

You need:

-1-2 lb. of pork rib tips (depending on many people you're feeding)- $6.50


-3 cloves of garlic- $0.00 (pantry)

-3 tbsp. soy sauce- (enough to glaze the ribs)

-1 tbsp. sugar

-1 tsp. salt

-1 tsp. pepper

Cut up the spareribs into individual ribs and combine all the ingredients into a bowl. Make sure to mix the ingredients well and to coat the ribs evenly.

The pork ribs need to marinate for 10-12 hours so I suggest marinating the ribs the morning or night before. The longer it marinates, the more flavorful it'll be. Just don't leave it marinating for too long!

The ribs are perfect with fresh green onions sprinkled on top and with some fresh jasmine rice.


Good luck, let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment